FLV player download page
The new release of Internet Download Manager features FLV video file downloading from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Video, etc. After your browser starts playing a video file, IDM grabs its download link. If you like the video, and you would like to save it on your computer, you should open IE context menu on the web page that plays the video, and select "Download FLV video content with IDM" menu item.
If you don't have a program to play FLV video files, you should download and install any FLV Player to play saved videos from your hard disk.
The description of Free FLV Player
FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash Video FLV files downloaded from popular sites like YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV, etc. This utility can come in handy when viewing many FLV files, as it doesn't require any additional software. The installer comes with FLV association, so double clicking an FLV file opens and plays the file in the player.
- Play FLV files on your PC.
- Associates to the FLV extension - click files in File Explorer to play them automatically.
- You can zoom the Free FLV PLayer to any resolution or play videos at full screen
- Free FLV Player can play any media file formats supported by your PC and by the configuration of codecs
- Free FLV Player is simple, small and easy to use. Less than 1MB installation file
- Free FLV Player can convert FLV videos to play on your cell phone or computer. It supports 3GP, MP4 and avi video formats
- 100% Gurantee: No viruses, spyware, malware, or adware
- 100% FREE!
How to download and install FLV player
1. Download FLV Player
2. Run FFPsetup.exe and follow installation instructions
Note that you may look for other FLV players in the Internet.
For example try Alternative FLV Player from Applian
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org© 1999-2012. All rights reserved.