I cannot integrate IDM into FireFox. What should I do?
|FireFox Browser Integration|
Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
I have just updated Firefox to its newest version and IDM integration into Firefox stopped working. IDM does not take over downloads from Firefox anymore. What can I do to fix it?
Firefox said it had disabled the IDM extension because it wasn't compatible. How do I resolve the problem?
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of IDM.
2. Please check that integration into FireFox is enabled in "Options->General" IDM dialog:
If it is already enabled but integration still does not work, possible solutions are:
3. It's possible that you need to update IDM extension for FireFox. Use "Add-ons" ("Tools->Add-ons" for old versions) FireFox main menu item.
"Add-ons" dialog should open. Click on "Extensions" tab (arrow 1 on the image) and find "IDM CC" (Internet Download Manager integration module for Mozilla):
3.1. If "Remove" button ("Uninstall" for old versions of FireFox) is available (arrow 2 on the image above), press this button and confirm deinstallation. Then close and restart FireFox browser. On next start, FireFox will find and install the latest version of IDM CC extension automatically using system registry.
3.2. If "Remove" button is not unavailable and if you are using the latest version of IDM and the integration does not work, it's possible that you use an old version of IDM extension. In this case open this web-page in FireFox browser in which you need to integrate IDM into and then press the button below:
Please follow installation instructions. If you face any problems or have any difficulties with the manual installation, please read detailed instructions on the next page.
4. Also integration may not work when browser is launched in Admin mode. This can happen not only if you do this intentionally but when you launch FireFox from some intermediary program
like Total Commander that is launched in Admin mode or if you use some portable version with custom launcher.
5. If it still does not work, please please read additional instructions here.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: email@example.com
© 1999-2008. All rights reserved.