IDM integration into Chrome does not work. What should I do?
|Chrome Browser Integration|
Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of IDM.
1. For Chrome you have to enable "Use advanced browser integration" option in "Options->General" IDM dialog (arrow 1 on the image). Then check that integration into Chrome is also enabled (arrow 2 on the image).
2. If IDM shows some error when you try to enable advanced browser integration, please read this instruction.
3. Also integration may not work when browser is launched in Admin mode. This can happen not only if you do this intentionally but when you launch Chrome from some intermediary program
like Total Commander that is launched in Admin mode or if you use some portable version with custom launcher.
4. If it does not help, maybe there is a problem with IDM extension for Chrome.
You need to press on Chrome menu (arrow 1 on the image), and select "Settings" menu item (arrow 2 on the image).
Then select "Extensions" tab (arrow 3 on the image).
Check that "IDM Integration Module" extension is enabled (arrow 4 on the image).
If you use incognito mode in Chrome, you need to enable "Allow in incognito" checkbox (arrow 5 on the image).
5. Maybe you or some program on your computer deleted IDM extension from Chrome.
You need to open IDM installation folder ("C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager" by default, arrow 1 on the image), then drag and drop "IDMGCExt.crx" (arrow 2 on the image) file into "Extensions" page opened in your Chrome browser (arrow 3 on the image):
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1999-2012. All rights reserved.