OPERA BROWSER INTEGRATION
Instructions for integration into various browsers (IE,FireFox,Chrome,Opera etc) and problems with integration. Use this if you have problems just with some browsers while in others IDM works normally.
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:Click on topic to read answer:
1. IDM integration into Opera does not work. What should I do?
2. IDM does not catch some downloads (HTTPS) from Opera that it catches from IE or FireFox. What can be a problem?
3. Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
4. I do not see IDM context menu items in Opera. How can I enable them?
5. IDM advanced integration causes a conflict with some other application. Can I disable it? What is it used for?
6. I have a problem with a video download panel in Opera browser. When I scroll a web page with the video download panel, it looks weird.
select your browser Internet Explorer Chrome FireFox Opera Safari other
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022© 1999-2013. All rights reserved.