Instructions for integration into various browsers (IE,Edge,FireFox,Chrome,Opera etc) and problems with integration. Use this if you have problems just with some browsers while in others IDM works normally.
We have detected that your browser is 2.0. Below are questions concerning your browser.
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:Click on topic to read answer:
1. IDM integration into my browser does not work. What should I do?
2. My browser is not listed in "Options->General" IDM dialog. How can I integrate IDM into it?
3. Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
4. I do not see IDM context menu items in my browser. How can I enable them?
5. IDM advanced integration causes a conflict with some other application. Can I disable it? What is it used for?
select your browser Internet Explorer Edge Chrome FireFox Opera Safari other
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc.© 1999-2018. All rights reserved.