Cannot start a download in IDM. An error occurs on download start.
How to configure Norman Security Suite to work with Internet Download Manager (IDM)
1. Please exit IDM by using "Tasks→Exit" menu item. See picture below.
2. Run Norman Security Suite.
3. Press on "Settings" button on the bottom of the window.
4. Press on "Pencil" icon in "Personal firewall" line.
5. Press on "Expert Tools" on the left, then press on "Rule Editor" on the right.
6. Select "I want to modify or delete an existing rule" in "Rule Wizard", and press on "Next" button.
7. Select the line with IDM icon (Internet Download Manager), and press on "Next" button.
8. Select "Delete rule" on the last step, and press on "Finish" button.
9. Then run IDM, and start a download. The following window should appear.
10. Press on "Allow" button in this window. If you press on "Deny" button, or do not press anything, the Norman Firewall creates the same deny rule for IDM, and IDM will not be able to download again.
In this case, please repeat all the steps above from the beginning.