GENERAL QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS
Cannot start a download in IDM. An error occurs on download start.
How to configure ZoneAlarm Security to work with Internet Download Manager (IDM)
1. Run ZoneAlarm Security.
2. Press on "View Details" button for Firewall in the center of open window.
3. In new window, press on "Settings" link on the right in "Application Control" row.
4. In new window, select "View Programs" on the left, then find Internet Download Manager in the list on the right.
5. Right click or click on red cross icon, and choose "Allow" menu item in context menu.
6. Then press on "OK" button.
IDM will start downloading after following the steps above.
If after updating IDM stops running or downloading, you will need to repeat these actions from the beginning.
Also if you have ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, you need to disable "Browser Virtualisation" option.
<< Original problem description
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: email@example.com
© 1999-2013. All rights reserved.