QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIFIC SITES RAPIDSHARE, UPLOADED, DEPOSITFILES, FILESERVE, FILEFACTORY AND OTHERS
Instructions for download from sharing sites (RapidShare,Uploaded,DepositFiles,FileServe,FileFactory etc.) and other problems with specific sites. Use this if you have problems downloading only from certain sites while with others IDM works normally
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:
Click on topic to read answer:
How to configure IDM to work with popular sharing sites:
Problems with some other specific sites, not sharing ones:
1. IDM does not catch downloads from a particular site automatically anymore. It works with other sites. What could have caused this?
2. When I try to download from some site, IDM show me error message that this site does not allow requesting a link second time. How should I use IDM with this site?
3. When I try to resume a download from one site, IDM says that server sends HTML page instead or report some other error. What is the problem?
4. When I try to resume a download from specific site, IDM wants to download a file from the beginning. Why is it happening? How can I solve it?
5. My downloads from some sites stop at 99% and I cannot complete them. Why does it happen?
6. I set my login and password for protected site in IDM "Options->Sites Logins" dialog but it does not work. What should I do?
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request.
Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc.
© 1999-2017. All rights reserved.