QUESTIONS ABOUT DOWNLOADING VIDEOS FROM WEB PLAYERS
IDM does not show a video download panel on some site, but it works on other sites. What can be a reason of it?
1. At first please make sure that you have installed the latest version of IDM.
2. Maybe this site uses video file type (file extension like FLV,MKV etc) that does not match IDM list. In this case you need to open "Options->General" IDM dialog and press "Edit" near "Customize IDM Download panel in browsers".
Then press "Add" and add a new file extension.
3 Please also check that this site does not exist in your exceptions list. Press "Exceptions" and then delete this site if its name exists in the list:
4. Ot it is possible that this site uses protected protocol that IDM does not support for legal reasons. Please read more about it here.
5. Please note that RTMP protocol is supported only if you enable "Use advanced browser integration" option (arrow 1 on the image) in "Options->General" IDM dialog.
If IDM shows some error when you try to enable advanced browser integration, please read this instruction.
6. Please also note that some sites use protocols that are not yet supported by IDM. For such sites IDM cannot show download panel. You can tell us such site and we will check it.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1999-2008. All rights reserved.