Internet Download Manager DLL may crash the final version of IE9 in some cases.
1. Please update to the latest version of IDM. See the pictures below. Please use "Help->Check for updates..." ("Help->Quick Updates" for old versions of IDM) IDM main menu item.
You will see the following dialog that suggest you updating IDM. Press "Update" to install the latest version.
After the update, please reboot your computer to update files
Updating IDM will resolve crashing problems in IE9
2. If you have any problems with automatic updating above, you can download and install the lastest version of IDM manually using the instructions below.
Manual update instructions:
- Download the latest version of Internet Download Manager Now
Free download: 4.01 MB
- Run idman605.exe
- Follow installation instructions
- Please reboot your computer to update files
- Run Internet Download Manager (IDM) from your start menu
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. 641 Lexington Avenue, 15th fl. New York, NY, 10022 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org© 1999-2010. All rights reserved.