How to configure IDM to work with Terabytez site?
To use IDM with this site you should follow steps below:
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of IDM. Old versions before 6.09 build 3 have a bug with processing of cookies and may not work with sharing sites.
2. If you have a Premium Terabytez account, you need to do the following:
2.1. Please pay attention: you should open www.terabytez.org in your browser and log in a premium user. To do this press "Login" (arrow 1 on the image). Then fill you user name and password and press "Login" (arrow 2 on the image). The site will set cookies that IDM is able to use when you add downloads to IDM. Afterwards you can close the browser. Please note, that you SHOULD NOT press "Logout" (crossed out arrow on the next image) in ANY browser. Otherwise, cookies will be changed.
Then close and restart your browser of choice that you usually use.
If this does not help, then maybe your browser does not save cookies. Please read your browser documentation for possible reasons and solutions.
To check that your cookies are set correctly, open www.terabytez.org in your browser. You should be logged in. If you have to log in manually, then cookies are not set correctly.
2.2. After you log in the site premium zone for the first time, your browser can ask you to remember the password. You should select "Save".
Then you need to press "My Account" (arrow 1 on the image), select "Configuration" in left menu (arrow 2 on the image) and enable "Direct downloads" option (arrows 3 on the image). Then press "Save Changes" (arrow 4 on the image).
2.3. When IDM starts downloading HTML files then maybe your Terabytez account has expired. Alternatively, this can happen if your Terabytez traffic limit has been spent. You need to try to log in to your account and check that everything is in order.
Also IDM downloads a web page if a file had been already removed from the site. You should try to download a file with your browser. Hold "Alt" key while clicking on a download link to tell IDM that it should not catch the download. Then you should see a web page with explanation of this problem.
3. Problem may happen if you use some proxy. It is better if you not use any proxy at all. If you absolutely cannot avoid using proxy, you should use the same proxy in your browser and in IDM. Otherwise, the site will think that you use different IPs for this download and download will fail because a temporary link can be downloaded only from a single IP address. Please note that the same relates to different applications that try to control your internet traffic and acts like local proxy. It can be some kind of FireWall/Antivirus or other security applications. If you use your browser via such application, you should use IDM via it as well.
4. Also if you use FireFox problems may happen if you use extensions from third party companies to transfer downloads in IDM, for example Flashgot. IDM can perfectly detect downloads itself but if you really want to use Flashgot, at least update it to the latest version.
5. If IDM still does not download from Teradbytez, this means that you did something wrong in previous steps. Please check again.