CHROME BROWSER INTEGRATION
Instructions for integration into various browsers (IE,Edge,FireFox,Chrome,Opera etc) and problems with integration. Use this if you have problems just with some browsers while in others IDM works normally.
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:Click on topic to read answer:
1. Sometimes IDM downloads MKV video files, which don't play good in my player. Can I download MP4 instead of MKV or what should I do to play MKV videos correctly?
2. IDM integration into Chrome does not work. What should I do?
3. Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
4. How to configure IDM extension for Chrome?
5. I do not see IDM extension in Chrome extensions list. How can I install it?
6. When I open sites in Chrome IDM starts many unwanted downloads. How to stop this?
7. When I try to download any video from Youtube IDM shows 403 Forbidden error. What should I do?
8. I do not see IDM context menu items in Chrome or they are disabled. How can I enable them?
9. I integrated IDM into Chrome and now Chrome is constantly crashing. How can I fix it?
10. IDM advanced integration causes a conflict with some other application. Can I disable it? What is it used for?
11. When I try to install "IDM integration" extension, Chrome says Google has flagged "IDM Integration" as malicious and installation was prevented
select your browser Internet Explorer Edge Chrome FireFox Opera Safari other
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc.© 1999-2016. All rights reserved.