CHROME BROWSER INTEGRATION
Instructions for integration into various browsers (IE,FireFox,Chrome,Opera etc) and problems with integration. Use this if you have problems just with some browsers while in others IDM works normally.
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:Click on topic to read answer:
1. When I try to install "IDM integration" extension, Chrome says Google has flagged "IDM Integration" as malicious and installation was prevented
2. IDM integration into Chrome does not work. What should I do?
3. Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
4. How to configure IDM extension for Chrome?
5. I deleted "IDM Integration" extension from Chrome by mistake. How can I reinstall it back?
6. When I open sites in Chrome IDM starts many unwanted downloads. How to stop this?
7. When I try to download any video from Youtube IDM shows 403 Forbidden error. What should I do?
8. I do not see IDM context menu items in Chrome. How can I enable them?
9. I integrated IDM into Chrome and now Chrome is constantly crashing. How can I fix it?
10. IDM advanced integration causes a conflict with some other application. Can I disable it? What is it used for?
select your browser Internet Explorer Chrome FireFox Opera Safari other
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc.© 1999-2013. All rights reserved.