Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:
Click on topic to read answer:
1. I have purchased IDM but still get the following message: "Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial Number or the Serial Number has been blocked....".
What should I do?
2. I want to purchase IDM from local reseller in my country using local payment methods. Is it possible?
3. What is the difference between trial and registered versions?
4. Why Lifetime license is called 'Lifetime' if it has only 3 years of free updates? What happens if I do not pay for updates?
5. Is IDM purchase one-time payment or I have to pay again each year? For how long is IDM license valid? What about free updates after a first year of use?
6. Can I register IDM with the same license on several computers or operation systems on the same computer?
7. My trial period has expired and I do not want to purchase IDM. How can I uninstall IDM?
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc.© 1999-2018. All rights reserved.