FIREFOX BROWSER INTEGRATION
Instructions for integration into various browsers (IE,Edge,FireFox,Chrome,Opera etc) and problems with integration. Use this if you have problems just with some browsers while in others IDM works normally.
Before contacting us, please try to find an answer for your question below:Click on topic to read answer:
1. I have problem with IDM integration in FireFox What should I do?
2. I have problem with IDM integration in FireFox based browser. What should I do?
3. I have problem with IDM integration in PaleMoon browser version 26 or above. What should I do?
4. Download panel for video is not shown or shown in some wrong place. What should I do?
5. I've just updated FireFox to its newest version and IDM integration into FireFox stopped working. IDM does not take over downloads from Firefox anymore. What can I do to fix it?
6. FireFox said it had disabled the IDM extension because it wasn't compatible. How do I resolve the problem?
7. I do not see IDM context menu items in FireFox. How can I enable them?
8. IDM does not show download panel for selected links. How can I fix this?
9. IDM advanced integration causes a conflict with some other application. Can I disable it? What is it used for?
select your browser Internet Explorer Edge Chrome FireFox Opera Safari other
Internet Download Manager contact form
If you cannot find answer on your question on this page, please use our contact form below. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please include them into just one support request. Duplicate or misdirected support mail may result in delayed response times. Also, please include detailed relevant information related to your inquiry.
Internet Download Manager, Tonec FZE, Al Ittihad St, Al Shmookh Business Center, 1Fl, UAQ FTZ, Umm Al Quwain P.O. Box 7073, United Arab Emirates© 1999-2020. All rights reserved.