Starting Downloads with IDM
There are several ways to start your downloads with Internet Download Manager.
- Automatic Mode. This mode is the easiest one. In this case you don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and handle them.
- Right click in your browser. You can right click on a link in your browser and select "Download with IDM" pop-up menu item
- Drag and Drop. You can drag and drop links to download with IDM
- "Add URL" button. You can add downloads manually using "Add URL" button
- Copy Links to Clipboard. IDM can catch download links in clipboard.
- Command Line. IDM can work from a command line.
- Import Downloads. IDM can import download links from a file.